Closed Captioning on 7News

If you have an immediate or general concern or question about closed captioning:

Call: (580) 355-7000Ask For: Nathan Bowers – Chief Engineer/ Kelvin Mize - General ManagerFax: (580) 357-3811Email:

If you want to file a formal complaint about Closed Captioning:

Formal complaints must be submitted in writing directly to KSWO.

This can be done by U.S. Mail, email or fax.

Kelvin Mize - General ManagerKSWO1401 SE 60th StreetLawton, OK 73501Fax: (580) 357-3811Email:

Copyright 2018 KSWO. All rights reserved.