Texas - A felon serving time in a Texas prison could receive at least four delegates at the Democratic National Convention this year.
Keith Judd won a little over 40% of the vote in West Virginia's Democratic primary after getting on the ballot there.
Judd is currently serving a federal sentence for extortion but has previous experience in presidential races.
Here's ten true facts about the unlikely presidential contender:
1. Better known as prisoner number 11593-051.
2. Currently resides in a low-security prison in Texas — Federal Correctional Institution Texarkana — where he's serving a 210-month sentence for extortion connected to making threats at the University of New Mexico in 1999. His projected release date is June. 24, 2013.
3. Says he has run for president in every election since 1996.
4. Finished third in the 2008 Idaho Democratic primary with 734 votes, or 1.7 percent.
5. Got on the ballot in West Virginia by paying a $2,500 filling fee and sending in a notarized certification of announcement.
6. Among the many things on his resume: "Member, Federation of Super Heroes, 1976-1982," "Recording Musician/Writer/Producer, Nadine's Music, Hollywood, California, 1968-1998" and "Agent/Individual Contractor, New York Society of Reproductive Medicine."
7. Favorite athlete: Gary Skidmore, a pro bowler. Favorite actor: Gene Hackman. As for his favorite food, he writes, "I forgot."
8. Lists his religion as Rastafarian-Christian.
9. Mozart ranks as the person he'd most want to meet. "He was cool," Judd writes.
10. Favorite president: Richard Nixon. "He got us out of Vietnam, and began world peace with China and the Soviets."