Alt us house fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Altus house fire

Posted: Updated:

Altus, Okla._Fire investigators say an electrical short in a ceiling fan is to blame for a house fire in Altus Tuesday. The home that burned on South Navajoe left a few residents shaken, but unharmed.

Firefighters managed to contain the blaze to the attic preventing it from spreading to any other residences.

No injuries were reported.

 

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.