Bathroom Heater Ignites House Fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Bathroom Heater Ignites House Fire

Posted: Updated:

LAWTON, Okla._

Lawton firefighters saved a home Sunday morning from being destroyed in an early morning fire after a passerby saw smoke and called 9-1-1.

When firefighters arrived at 19th and Ozmun they found a cloud of smoke spewing from the homes roof.

Firefighters say the fire erupted after a bathroom heater overheated and started a fire in the attic.

No one was at home at the time of the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.