Altus apartment catches fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Altus apartment catches fire

Posted: Updated:

ALTUS, Okla_An Altus apartment caught fire Sunday morning.

It happened around 8:30 on Union Street.

The Altus Fire Marshal said two people were inside the apartment when one left a pot on the stove and fell asleep. The fire damaged the kitchen and part of the living room. Both people made it out safely.

At this time, authorities believe the fire was an accident.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.