House fire caused by child playing with a lighter - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

House fire caused by child playing with a lighter

Posted: Updated:

Amarillo, TX - An Amarillo family is left looking for a place to stay after a house fire in the 100 block of Forest street.

Officials say the fire was started at about 6pm Thursday by a child playing with a lighter.

The blaze caused about $30,000 worth of damage to the home and its contents.

However, everyone inside the home was able to escape without harm.
Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.