Altus_Two people were rescued from a burning house in Altus early Friday morning.
Crews arrived at the home near Blain Street and Bradford Avenue around 6am, and immediately began a rescue operation.
A witness told 7NEWS firefighters were able to pull a man and a woman from the building before the flames grew. The witness also said crews rescued a few pets from the home.
The two people were taken to Jackson County Memorial Hospital.
No official word yet on their conditions, or what sparked the fire.