Firefighters Called to Apartment Grease Fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Firefighters Called to Apartment Grease Fire

Posted: Updated:

LAWTON, Okla._

Firefighters quickly extinguished an apartment fire Sunday afternoon when after a kitchen grease fire ignited.

Firefighters were called to Fox Valley Apartments near 52nd and Rogers Lane after tenants called 9-1-1 after their apartment quickly filled with smoke.

Firefighters said all occupants inside the apartment evacuated after the fire erupted and escaped injury.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.