Exhaust fan in attic causes housing complex fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Exhaust fan in attic causes housing complex fire

Posted: Updated:

Amarillo, TX - Amarillo fire officials say they have contained an early morning structure fire.

Just before 7:30 this morning fire crews responded to a fire in a housing complex near 16th Avenue and south Madison street.

The fire sparked in the attic of the complex where an exhaust fan with a light was installed.

The complex suffered an estimated 35,000 dollars in total damages.

  • Local NewsLocal NewsMore>>

  • Inmate escapes from Oklahoma Reformatory in Granite

    Inmate escapes from Oklahoma Reformatory in Granite

    Thursday, July 24 2014 8:03 AM EDT2014-07-24 12:03:32 GMT
    We're following a developing story Thursday morning at the Oklahoma State Reformatory in Granite. Law enforcement tells us an inmate is missing.
    We're following a developing story Thursday morning at the Oklahoma State Reformatory in Granite. Law enforcement tells us an inmate is missing.
  • SkyWARN 7 Forecast

    SkyWARN 7 Forecast

    Thursday, July 24 2014 4:37 AM EDT2014-07-24 08:37:49 GMT
    Hot & Humid Today...
    Hot & Humid Today...
  • Parachutist dies in jump

    Parachutist dies in jump

    Thursday, July 24 2014 12:03 AM EDT2014-07-24 04:03:13 GMT
      A tragedy in Frederick where a member of the World War II Airborne Demonstration team died during a parachute jump.
      A tragedy in Frederick where a member of the World War II Airborne Demonstration team died during a parachute jump.
Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.