Lawton Home Damaged in Heater Fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Lawton Home Damaged in Heater Fire

Posted: Updated:

LAWTON Okla_ A Lawton home went up in flames following a fast moving fire overnight.

It happened just before 11PM near 8th and Southwest Arbuckle in the Ranch Oaks neighborhood in South Lawton. Firefighters say the blaze started in the bathroom heater, and the flames spread through the attic and eventually burned through the roof.

The home suffered extensive damage.

 

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.