Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
FSLogix Apps v1.0 Offers Dynamic Application Visibility for Any Application on Any Image
OREM, Utah, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FSLogix today announced that FSLogix Apps v1.0 is available for download from www.fslogix.com. FSLogix Appsprovides Dynamic Application Visibility, which enables policy-based control of when any application is visible to individual users or groups. With FSLogix Apps, IT administrators realize the benefits of a single golden image for all Windows® applications on physical desktops/laptops, VDI and Citrix/RDSH platforms.
"FSLogix Apps is solving critical IT challenges for enterprise accounts in the healthcare, legal, industrial, retail and technology segments," said Kevin Goodman, founder and CEO, FSLogix. "Because FSLogix Apps is able to control visibility to individual applications as well as toolbars, FSLogix Apps has become an IT administrators most flexible and efficient tool in application deployment."
FSLogix Apps provides unique advantages for application deployment:
- Dynamic Application Visibility. Applications are deployed to all and revealed according to policy.
- Native Application Performance. Since applications run natively, performance is not impacted.
- No Need to Sequence or Package Applications. Since applications run natively, there is no need to sequence or package. Consequently, all applications, including applications with device drivers, are supported (i.e. iTunes, Adobe Acrobat, Citrix and View clients).
- Compatible with Existing Application Virtualization Solutions. Complements existing solutions especially for applications that cannot be virtualized.
- Citrix/RDSH Silo Consolidation. A single silo can contain all virtualized and remote applications for all users.
- Multiple Application Versions in the Same Image. Application versions reside in the image and are assigned to individual users.
- Time-to-Deploy Drastically Reduced. Since no packaging is required, FSLogix Apps can be installed onto existing servers and systems for quick deployment.
- Simplified Image Management. A single image can contain all versions of all applications for all users.
- Easy License Management. Applications can be revealed or removed in accordance with license requirements.
- Compatible with Application Management Systems. Can be used with solutions from a variety of vendors, including Altiris Client Management Suite or Microsoft System Center.
- Reveal When Ready™. Applications can be fully tested and revealed after training or announcement. If the deployment has a problem, applications can be instantly removed from view.
Customers can find more information about FSLogix Apps v1.0 and request a download at www.fslogix.com.
Founded by industry veterans Kevin Goodman and Randy Cook, FSLogix Apps provides Dynamic Application Visibility, which enables policy-based control of when any application is visible to individual users or groups. With FSLogix Apps, IT administrators realize the benefits of a single golden image for all Windows® applications on physical desktops/laptops, VDI and Citrix/RDSH platforms. For more information, please visit www.fslogix.com.
CONTACT: Kevin Goodman, CEO of FSLogix, +1-678-871-9647, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.