Electrical Fire Damages Altus Home - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Electrical Fire Damages Altus Home

Posted: Updated:

ALTUS, Okla- A newly installed power meter is believed to be the culprit of an Altus house fire.

The homeowner said that an Altus Power employee had only been gone about 30 minutes when her house at 920 N. Willard filled with smoke Saturday.

Firefighters were forced to cut into the home's walls to fully put out the electrical fire leaving the homeowners without a place to stay.

No was injured in the fire.

The American Red Cross did provide immediate assistance to the family.

 

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.