Grease fire responsible for $45,000 in damages - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Grease fire responsible for $45,000 in damages

Posted: Updated:

LAWTON,Okla_A grease fire is responsible for destroying a Lawton home Tuesday. Firefighters were called to Northwest 16th and Andrews around 2:00 p.m., after residents called in a stove top fire.

 

Firefighters says the fire quickly spread into the home's attic, causing severe damage. No one was injured in the fire.  Damage was estimated at $45,000.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.