Electrical fire sparks in home's attic - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Electrical fire sparks in home's attic

Posted: Updated:

LAWTON, Okla._An electrical fire sent firefighters to a Lawton home on Ferris Avenue after an electrical fire started inside the home's attic.

No one was at home at the time of the fire,  but two dogs were, and made it to safety.

Damage was limited to the attics rafters and insulation.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.