Soldering accident sparks house fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Soldering accident sparks house fire

Posted: Updated:

LAWTON, Okla._

A soldering accident sent firefighters racing to a Lawton home Friday afternoon.

Firefighters were forced to tear down the of the interior wall of a home in the 2100 block of NW Hoover after it  filled with smoke shortly after 4 p.m.

The fire got behind a wall after a man worked to solder a couple of air conditioning lines.

No one was injured in the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.