House fire in Happy, total loss - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

House fire in Happy, total loss

Posted: Updated:

Happy, TX - A house in Happy is said to be a total loss after a fire Monday evening.

The Happy Volunteer Fire Department says crews responded to an abandoned home at around 7:30 Monday evening.  

Firefighters spent about four and a half hours putting out the flames. Officials say they believe faulty electrical wiring caused the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
KSWO-TV, 1401 SE 60th Street
Lawton, OK 73501

Telephone: (580) 355-7000
Fax: (580) 357-3811
Email: news@kswo.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KSWO. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.