Starting on Monday, early voting for the statewide primary runoff is set to begin.
Hot topic votes surround the Republican Parties Lieutenant Governor and Attorney General spots.
The Democratic Party is voting for a US Senator and a Commissioner of Agriculture.
In Potter County, you can vote Monday through Friday at the Santa Fe building between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
In Randall County there are five locations open Monday through Friday.
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Randall County Election Administration Office, 1605 5th Ave, Canyon
- Randall County Annex, 4111 S. Georgia St.
8 a.m to 5 p.m
- Randall County Justice Center, 2309 Russell Long Blvd., Canyon
- Comanche Trail Church of Christ, 2700 E. 34th Ave
- Region 16 Education Center, 5800 Bell St.
The joint primary runoff is scheduled for May 27th.