RV goes up in flames Friday morning in Lawton - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

RV goes up in flames Friday morning in Lawton

LAWTON, Okla._Investigators are looking into an early-morning fire that destroyed an RV in Lawton.

Firefighters were called to the 'Plaza RV Park' on Southwest Sheridan Road and "D" Avenue to fight the flames just before 7:00 a.m. Friday. The fire appears to have started because of a propane leak. There was one person in the RV at the time and authorities believe he is the son of the previous owners.

He was able to get out safely, but the RV was destroyed.


Powered by Frankly