DUNCAN, Okla._A temporary building will be placed outside a Duncan fire station that was recently closed due to mold.
Duncan Fire Chief Dayton Burnside said mold was found in the living quarters of Fire Station No. 3. He said the mold was visible and has been treated. However, workers will pull back the walls to treat what might be behind them.
The mold forced crews to move to the downtown fire station. Burnside said the move has slowed their response time to the city's west and northwest sides.