LAWTON, OK (KSWO) -A Lawton family was forced from their home after a fire late night Tuesday.
The Lawton Fire Department says the blaze in the 500 block of Northwest 12th Street is under investigation by the fire marshal's office. A person who lives there noticed smoke and flames in a back room and reported the fire. Everyone made it out okay.
The Lawton Fire Marshal's Office says the fire started outside the home and made its way to the home.
LFD says the house is now uninhabitable due to the fire and the electric meter being pulled.