COMANCHE COUNTY, OK (KSWO) - Several Comanche County roads remain closed Tuesday after heavy rain and flooding over the weekend, along with more showers since then. Here is the latest update from Comanche County Emergency Management.
On the West Side
- SW Bandy Road between Bishop Road and Coombs Road.
- SW Lee Boulevard between Indiahoma Road and 267th Street.
- NW 4-Mile Road south of the Caddo-Comanche County Line Road
- SW Holsey Acres Road west of Indiahoma Road.
On the East Side
- Bishop Road between Railroad and Tower Road.
- New Hope Road between Devine Road and Flower Mound Road.
- The intersection of Railroad and Tinney.