OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KSWO, LLC (“KSWO-TV”) located at 1401 SE 60th St, Lawton, OK 73501 and EZ Go located at 3003 E. Gore, Lawton, OK 73501. The promotion begins at 9am May 25, 2016 and ends at 9am June 28, 2016. (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by 8am June 28, 2016. All times are Central. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following Oklahoma and Texas counties in the station’s viewing area: The Oklahoma counties of Comanche County, Cotton County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Stephens County, Tillman County, Caddo, Jackson, Jefferson, Stephens, and Tillman and the Texas counties of Archer, Baylor, Clay, Foard, Hardeman, Montague, Throckmorton, Wichita, Wilbarger, and Young, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., KSWO-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per entrant per week will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. Beginning at 9am on May 25, 2016 individuals can go to http://www.kswo.com/category/314432/one-tank-trip, complete an online entry form and click submit. Entries must be received by 9am June 28, 2016 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of KSWO, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KSWO-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KSWO-TV may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. KSWO-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). 20 EZ Go gas card valued at $50 each. One card per winner.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be randomly selected each Tuesday at 9pm, between May 31, 2016 and June 28, 2016 from all entries and contacted via email and/or phone at the e-mail address or phone number provided on the online entry form.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A valid driver’s license or other valid picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. Prizes can be claimed during normal business hours (8am-5pm) at KSWO studio located at 1401 SE 60th Street, Lawton, OK 73501. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by July 31, 2016 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KSWO-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KSWO-TV if KSWO-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in any media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KSWO-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KSWO-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KSWO-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSWO-TV at 1401 SE 60th St, Lawton, OK 73501 or visit the website at KSWO.com between June 28, 2016-September 28, 2016.
Frank Deford, elegant award-winning sports writer and commentator, dies at 78.
Frank Deford, elegant award-winning sports writer and commentator, dies at 78.