Temple home is a total loss following grease fire

Temple home is a total loss following grease fire

TEMPLE, OK (KSWO)- A Temple home is likely a total loss after a grease fire this morning.

The Temple and Walters fire departments responded to the structure fire around 11:00. When crews arrived, the house was fully engulfed and flames were coming from the roof.

There was a grease fire in the home earlier in the day that rekindled. Two people were in the home when the fire happened but they were able to get out safely.

Copyright 2017 KSWO. All rights reserved.