SIGHT, SOUND, MOTION AND EMOTION!
A more effective means of communication!
- Television is affordable - A station's rates are directly related to its audience size, and no other medium can give you 99% of the Southwest Oklahoma/North Texas Market more efficiently!
- Television is the most persuasive of all media - it offers sight, sound, motion emotion and color. Because of this unique blend of benefits, television has an unparalleled ability to demonstrate products and services, their features and benefits.
- Television is intrusive - people have to make an effort not to be exposed to a commercial message.
- Television offers advertisers enormous reach - it goes into the homes of the entire trading market area. No other medium can get into as many homes as fast and effectively as television.
- Television engages viewers emotions - slice-of-life commercials involve people in feelings of nostalgia and belonging. Humorous commercials help us forget daily concerns. Celebrity endorsements give product claims high credibility.
- Television commercials are memorable - even if campaigns have been discontinued, chances are you remember some of them. The 'Clara Pellar Where's The Beef!' commercial ran only for a few weeks, but it was overwhelmingly memorable.
- Television impacts on buying decisions - when service receives heavy television support it will move quickly and therefore should receive premium position within your business when a big promotion is planned.
- Television is credible - When the Bruskin Organization asked U.S citizens which medium is 'most credible', television was cited by 66%, newspaper 13%, radio 8% and magazines 8% and Internet 5% (Bruskin/Audits & Surveys, Jan 2000, Adults 18+)
- Television is flexible - there are several commercial length options, single-spot and sponsorship options, and many demographic target options within various programming.
- Television offers prestige and glamour - participation in news programs, specials (such as the Academy Awards) and sports (such as Monday Night Football) can give a sponsor unique image and identification.