Recipe from Jason Lesafe of Marquette, Mich.
- Red, greeen, yellow food dye
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 1 container of feta cheese
- 1 container of cottage cheese
- 1 bag of mozzarella
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 can of manwich sauce
- 1 jar of black olives
- Soak noodles in 3 bowls, each with a different color food dye.
- When moist and the color has changed, boil until tender.
- Brown hamburger add Manwich.
- Dice olives
- When noodles and beef are cooked, add one layer of red noodles, top with beef, feta, diced olives, cottage cheese and mozarella. Add layer of green noodles, and repeat other ingredients. Then repeat with the yellow noodles.