Who to call; Emergency Flood Information

Free counseling available:  OEM and FEMA remind residents of the 20 counties declared eligible for disaster assistance that counseling services are available and do not require registering with FEMA.  The Oklahoma Mental Health Reach Out Information and Referral Hotline is 800-522-9054.  Common reactions to a disaster may include:  nightmares, difficulty sleeping, feelings of being overwhelmed, fear of the weather, or emotional problems caused by the disaster or its aftermath.

Oklahoma recieved Presidential declaration for Blaine, Caddo and Kingfisher Counties.

Residents who sustained loss can begin applying for assistance www.fema.gov or 800-621-3362 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday.

Comanche County citizens are encouraged to call 211 after 8am Friday to report any damage to their homes due to Tropical Depression Erin.  Individuals are also encouraged to call the Oklahoma Damage Assessment Hotline at 877-216-1618 and FEMA at 800-621-3362.