Comanche County Memorial Hospital offers an outpatient therapy service that specializes in the treatment of sports and work related injuries with both physical and occupational therapies.
Services provided include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehab of post injury or post surgical sports injuries.
- Lido isokinetic testing to determine strength ratios and return to play
- Plyometric training, balance and agility progression training, throwing progression.
- Progressive strengthening and conditioning
- Rehab of post injury or post surgical work related injuries
- Neck and Back injuries
- Hand and Upper Extremity Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Hardening or Conditioning
- Job Task progressive simulation to determine return to work status
- Isernhagen, Work Well System trained staff.
- Advanced Ergonomic Inc. trained staff.
- Consultative services to area employers. Post offer screening, ergonomics, injury prevention training.
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm
Lawton PT and Sports Rehabilitation Center
602 S.E. Wallock