Comanche County Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation program that includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Features of the program include:
- Easy Street environment, one of two in Oklahoma for training in functional activities within the community.
- Indoor Therapy Pool
- Focused care on the Medicare population. (Note - hospital based therapy is exempt from the outpatient Medicare therapy cap.)
- Wound Care with whirlpool and debridement.
- Lymphedema certified therapists on staff.
- Driving Testing on driving simulator
- Pediatric services for fine or gross motor developmental delay and all aspects of communication and swallowing. Care is also available for autism and sensory integration concerns.
- Cater to patient diagnoses such as: orthopedic injuries or surgeries to the arms or legs, neck and back pain, hand injuries, neurological injuries (e.g. post stroke, Parkinson's disease, or head injuries).
- Activities within the community.
- Valet services are available for the convenience of patients
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm