Golf cart sparks costly fire in Cache

CACHE_ A garage fire caused more than $200,000 worth of damage Sunday night in Comanche County. Firefighters were dispatched around 7 p.m. to a home near Logue Road and Gore Boulevard in Cache. When they arrived flames were pouring out of a detached garage.

Inside was a 2008 pickup truck, but that's not all. "A little over $100,000 boat was on fire, a bunch of tractors, lawnmowers, and some smaller items on fire," said Cache VFD Chief Dale Winham.

He says the owner was not home at the time. The state fire marshal determined that an electrical problem with a golf cart started the fire.