Classic VW Burns in Lawton

Lawton_The owner of a classic Volkswagen Beetle is recovering this morning from minor burns.  This after the car caught fire in the parking lot of the Best Western Hotel off I-44 in Lawton.  Reports from the scene indicate the owner was working on the engine when the fire started.  2 other cars parked nearby were damaged by the flames.

The owner was taken to the hospital for treatment for burns.  The fire happened at about 9:45 Wednesday night.  No word yet on exactly what sparked the fire.