Comanche County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) is a 283-bed regional referral center for Southwest Oklahoma. Founded in 1951, Comanche County Memorial Hospital serves a 12-county region with a population base of approximately 300,000 people.
CCMH is a not-for-profit county hospital governed by a 5-member Board of Trustees appointed by Comanche County Commissioners.
Memorial is the third-largest employer in Comanche County. With over 1,600 employees and an annual payroll budget of over $67 million, CCMH provides economic stimulation to the region. CCMH is proud that for over half a century, it has continued the mission for which it was founded by providing nearly $40 million in annual charity and welfare care to the citizens of our community, while receiving just over $100,000 in annual county tax support.
With over 150 physicians on staff,
our services include virtually every area of medical specialty. With the exception of major burn care, neonatal intensive care and organ transplantation, CCMH provides everything else:
- Major emergency and trauma care
- Surgery and award winning Outpatient Surgery Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care and open heart surgery
- Critical care nursing, ICU/CCU
- Radiation oncology and comprehensive cancer care
- Designated physical rehabilitation unit
- Ambulance services
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, CT and open air MRI
- Industrial rehabilitation and occupational health
- Wound care and hyperbaric medicine
- Home health care
- Durable medical equipment
- Behavioral Health Center
Additionally, CCMH provides ten primary care clinics in rural underserved communities throughout the southwest quadrant of the state. As a community hospital, CCMH has a very strong commitment to education and prevention. We promote that the most effective means for caring for the health of our community is through the promotion of wellness.
CCMH remains committed to excellence by continually expanding access to the most advanced medical care available today. This is demonstrated by some of our recent awards and commendations: