Lawton_Clothes in a dryer started a house fire on Bishop Road in Southeast Lawton Monday night. Officials say the homeowner went to sleep and left the dryer running. The dryer then overheated and set the clothes on fire. The fire spread to the attic before firefighters could put it out. Officials say the house did not have smoke detectors and the dog alerted the owner to the fire.
The house has major smoke damage. No one was hurt.
President Donald Trump claims that his former personal lawyer's taping of their private phone conversations is "totally unheard of & perhaps illegal.".
The White House says the Trump administration "is not considering supporting" a Vladimir Putin-backed call for a referendum in the eastern Ukraine.
More than half of the 17 people killed when a tourist boat sank on a Branson lake were members of the same Indiana family, and they likely wouldn't have been on the ill-fated trip but for a ticket mix-up.
Offset of the hip-hop group Migos is facing two felony gun charges after he and his bodyguard were pulled over outside of Atlanta.
The next drawing will be Tuesday night at 11 p.m. ET. A winning ticket will match numbers on all five white balls and the Mega Ball.