Lawton house fire - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Lawton house fire

A Lawton house went up in flames last night, destroying everything, but a pair of shoes.

It happened just before 10:00 last night on the 1600 Block of N.W. 50th St.

Firefighters tell 7News there was a woman inside the house when the fire broke out.

"She has a handicap and we were very fortunate that she was able to make it out of the house.  It was just one of those tragedies that everything in the house is lost," said Assisstant Fire Chief Jay Head.

In the picture on the left, the men are holding up the shoes that they say survived the fire.  Everything else is a complete loss.

As always, you can count on 7News for any new information on the fire.

Powered by Frankly