Advertisement

House fire in northwest Lawton sends two to hospital

Roughly around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, firefighters were dispatched to a house fire in the 3400...
Roughly around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, firefighters were dispatched to a house fire in the 3400 block of northwest Lincoln Avenue.(KSWO)
Updated: Dec. 22, 2018 at 6:27 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

LAWTON, OK (RNN Texoma) - Roughly around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, firefighters were dispatched to a house fire in the 3400 block of NW Lincoln Avenue.

According to officials at the scene, two women were in the home when the fire started. They were transported to the hospital by ambulance for treatment of smoke inhalation.

Authorities say the fire was caused by an electrical short.

Copyright 2018 RNN Texoma. All rights reserved.