LAWTON, Okla. (TNN) - Bethel Road Volunteer Fire Department responded to a structure fire that happened just before midnight Saturday on Bishop Road near SE Bethel Road.
According to a post on Bethel Road Volunteer Fire Department’s Facebook page, it was caused by a vehicle fire under a carport. All residents had already evacuated before first responders arrived on scene.
Hulen and Cox’s Store Volunteer Fire Departments provided assistance. It was controlled within 30 minutes.
The vehicle was a total loss, but they managed to save the home.