Faulty extension cord causes Lawton house fire

Faulty extension cord causes Lawton house fire

LAWTON, Okla. (TNN) - Lawton fire officials say a faulty extension cord is to blame for a fire that destroyed a house Monday night.

Firefighters were called to a home near Southwest 14th Street and I Avenue just after 8:00 p.m.

Nobody was home when the fire started, and it was under control within an hour.

The home is a total loss, but nobody was hurt.

Copyright 2020 Texoma News Network. All rights reserved.