Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals will see the Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights play on Thursday, May 25, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 3-0. Oddsmakers give the Stars -110 odds on the moneyline in this decisive matchup against the Golden Knights (-110).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-110)||Golden Knights (-110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars are 44-26 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter, Dallas has a 45-29 record (winning 60.8% of its games).
- The Stars have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.4% in this game.
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- The Golden Knights have been made an underdog 33 times this season, and won 21, or 63.6%, of those games.
- Vegas has a record of 24-13 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Golden Knights, based on the moneyline, is 52.4%.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- Dallas has not hit the over in its past 10 contests.
- The Stars and their opponents combined for an average of goals in the past 10 games, equal to the over/under set for this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Stars have scored 0.6 fewer goals per game than their average on the season.
- The Stars' 281 goals this season make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- On defense, the Stars have been one of the best squads in league action, conceding 215 goals to rank third.
- With a +66 goal differential, they're ranked fourth-best in the NHL.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- The Golden Knights failed to hit the total in any of their past 10 games.
- The Golden Knights have averaged a total of combined goals in their last 10 games, identical to this game's over/under.
- In the last 10 games, Golden Knights' games average 10 goals, 1.3 goals higher than their season-long per-game average.
- The Golden Knights' 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th.
- Their ninth-best goal differential is +42.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.