How to Watch the Blue Jays vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 11
The Chicago Cubs and Cody Bellinger hit the field against Alejandro Kirk and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday at Rogers Centre.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Blue Jays vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Blue Jays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Blue Jays are 15th in MLB action with 135 total home runs.
- Toronto ranks 11th in baseball, slugging .417.
- The Blue Jays are fifth in the majors with a .260 batting average.
- Toronto is the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.5 runs per game (523 total).
- The Blue Jays are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .330.
- The Blue Jays strike out 8.1 times per game to rank ninth in MLB.
- Toronto's pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Toronto's 3.73 team ERA is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays have the ninth-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.250).
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs' 139 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- Chicago is ninth in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
- The Cubs have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Chicago has scored 582 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Cubs have an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks fourth in the league.
- The Cubs rank 22nd in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.1 whiffs per contest.
- Chicago strikes out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Chicago has the 16th-ranked ERA (4.22) in the majors this season.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.285 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jose Berrios (9-7 with a 3.38 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 136 2/3 innings pitched) tries for his 10th victory when he makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 24th of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Boston Red Sox, when he threw 5 2/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Berrios is looking to record his 13th quality start of the season.
- Berrios is looking for his ninth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.9 innings per appearance on the hill.
- In four of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cubs' Javier Assad will make his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Atlanta Braves, throwing 3 2/3 innings and giving up two earned runs.
- In two starts this season, Assad has lasted five or more innings two times, with an average of 2.7 innings per appearance.
- He has made 20 appearances and finished 10 of them without allowing an earned run.
Blue Jays Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Blue Jays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/6/2023||Red Sox||W 13-1||Away||Chris Bassitt||Brennan Bernardino|
|8/7/2023||Guardians||W 3-1||Away||Hyun-Jin Ryu||Gavin Williams|
|8/8/2023||Guardians||L 1-0||Away||Yusei Kikuchi||Tanner Bibee|
|8/9/2023||Guardians||W 1-0||Away||Kevin Gausman||Logan Allen|
|8/10/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Alek Manoah||Noah Syndergaard|
|8/11/2023||Cubs||-||Home||José Berríos||Javier Assad|
|8/12/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Chris Bassitt||Justin Steele|
|8/13/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Hyun-Jin Ryu||Jameson Taillon|
|8/15/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Yusei Kikuchi||Zack Wheeler|
|8/16/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Kevin Gausman||Michael Lorenzen|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/5/2023||Braves||W 8-6||Home||Javier Assad||Bryce Elder|
|8/6/2023||Braves||W 6-4||Home||Justin Steele||Charlie Morton|
|8/7/2023||Mets||L 11-2||Away||Drew Smyly||Kodai Senga|
|8/8/2023||Mets||W 3-2||Away||Jameson Taillon||Carlos Carrasco|
|8/9/2023||Mets||L 4-3||Away||Kyle Hendricks||David Peterson|
|8/11/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Javier Assad||José Berríos|
|8/12/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Justin Steele||Chris Bassitt|
|8/13/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|8/15/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Touki Toussaint|
|8/16/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Mike Clevinger|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.