How to Watch the Braves vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 12
Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will aim to out-hit Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets at Citi Field on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-high 224 home runs in total.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .505 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 443 extra-base hits.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .276 batting average.
- Atlanta is the top-scoring team in MLB play, averaging 5.8 runs per game (672 total).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with a .345 on-base percentage.
- The Braves strike out 8.2 times per game, the seventh-fewest average in the majors.
- Atlanta's pitching staff is fifth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has a 3.92 team ERA that ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 17th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.287).
Mets Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mets' 144 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 314 extra-base hits, New York ranks 22nd in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage this season.
- The Mets' .236 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- New York ranks 22nd in the majors with 500 total runs scored this season.
- The Mets have an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking fourth with an average of 7.9 strikeouts per game.
- New York averages the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- New York has pitched to a 4.56 ERA this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Mets pitchers have a 1.384 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Spencer Strider gets the start for the Braves, his 24th of the season. He is 12-4 with a 4.01 ERA and 211 strikeouts in 132 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he went 2 2/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Strider is trying to pick up his 14th quality start of the season.
- Strider is looking to pick up his 22nd start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in four of his 23 appearances this season.
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jose Quintana (0-3) will take to the mound for the Mets and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- He's going for his fourth quality start in a row.
- Quintana will look to pitch five or more innings for the fifth start in a row.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/8/2023||Pirates||W 8-6||Away||Yonny Chirinos||Mitch Keller|
|8/9/2023||Pirates||W 6-5||Away||Max Fried||Quinn Priester|
|8/10/2023||Pirates||L 7-5||Away||Bryce Elder||Bailey Falter|
|8/11/2023||Mets||W 7-0||Away||Charlie Morton||Tylor Megill|
|8/12/2023||Mets||W 21-3||Away||Allan Winans||Denyi Reyes|
|8/12/2023||Mets||-||Away||Spencer Strider||José Quintana|
|8/13/2023||Mets||-||Away||Yonny Chirinos||Kodai Senga|
|8/14/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Max Fried||Clarke Schmidt|
|8/15/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Luis Severino|
|8/16/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Nestor Cortes Jr.|
|8/18/2023||Giants||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Alex Cobb|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mets Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/7/2023||Cubs||W 11-2||Home||Kodai Senga||Drew Smyly|
|8/8/2023||Cubs||L 3-2||Home||Carlos Carrasco||Jameson Taillon|
|8/9/2023||Cubs||W 4-3||Home||David Peterson||Kyle Hendricks|
|8/11/2023||Braves||L 7-0||Home||Tylor Megill||Charlie Morton|
|8/12/2023||Braves||L 21-3||Home||Denyi Reyes||Allan Winans|
|8/12/2023||Braves||-||Home||José Quintana||Spencer Strider|
|8/13/2023||Braves||-||Home||Kodai Senga||Yonny Chirinos|
|8/14/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Carlos Carrasco||Quinn Priester|
|8/15/2023||Pirates||-||Home||David Peterson||Bailey Falter|
|8/16/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Tylor Megill||Johan Oviedo|
|8/17/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||José Quintana||Adam Wainwright|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.