How to Watch the Orioles vs. Mariners Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 12
Adley Rutschman and the Baltimore Orioles will try to defeat Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park on Saturday at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Orioles vs. Mariners Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
Orioles Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Orioles rank 17th in baseball with 135 total home runs.
- Baltimore's .422 slugging percentage is ninth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 13th-ranked batting average in the league (.252).
- Baltimore is the eighth-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.9 runs per game (569 total).
- The Orioles' .320 on-base percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Orioles strike out 8.4 times per game, the No. 13 average in the majors.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Baltimore's pitching staff ranks ninth in the majors.
- Baltimore has the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.14).
- The Orioles average MLB's 18th-ranked WHIP (1.292).
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners rank 12th in Major League Baseball with 141 home runs.
- Seattle ranks 18th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of .237 this season, which ranks 22nd among MLB teams.
- Seattle has scored the 15th-most runs in the majors this season with 528 (4.6 per game).
- The Mariners have the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Mariners rank just 29th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.9 whiffs per contest.
- Seattle has a 9.3 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, sixth-best in baseball.
- Seattle has the second-best ERA (3.75) in the majors this season.
- No team allows fewer walks and hits than the Mariners, who lead MLB with a 1.172 WHIP.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher
- Cole Irvin (1-3 with a 5.44 ERA and 44 strikeouts in 48 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Orioles, his ninth of the season.
- In his last time out -- in relief on Sunday -- the lefty tossed one scoreless inning against the New York Mets without surrendering a hit.
- Irvin heads into this matchup with one quality start under his belt this year.
- Irvin has pitched five or more innings in a game three times this year entering this outing.
- He will try for his fourth straight outing without surrendering an earned run.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- George Kirby (10-8) will take to the mound for the Mariners and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, Aug. 6, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in seven innings against the Los Angeles Angels.
- He has 16 quality starts in 22 chances this season.
- Kirby will look to pitch five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- In 22 appearances this season, he has finished four without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Orioles Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/6/2023||Mets||W 2-0||Home||Kyle Bradish||José Quintana|
|8/8/2023||Astros||L 7-6||Home||Grayson Rodriguez||Framber Valdez|
|8/9/2023||Astros||L 8-2||Home||Jack Flaherty||Cristian Javier|
|8/10/2023||Astros||W 5-4||Home||Dean Kremer||Hunter Brown|
|8/11/2023||Mariners||L 9-2||Away||Kyle Gibson||Luis Castillo|
|8/12/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Cole Irvin||George Kirby|
|8/13/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Kyle Bradish||Bryce Miller|
|8/14/2023||Padres||-||Away||Grayson Rodriguez||Yu Darvish|
|8/15/2023||Padres||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Michael Wacha|
|8/16/2023||Padres||-||Away||Dean Kremer||Blake Snell|
|8/18/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Kyle Gibson||Luis Medina|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/5/2023||Angels||W 3-2||Away||George Kirby||Tyler Anderson|
|8/6/2023||Angels||W 3-2||Away||Bryce Miller||Chase Silseth|
|8/8/2023||Padres||W 2-0||Home||Logan Gilbert||Nick Martínez|
|8/9/2023||Padres||W 6-1||Home||Emerson Hancock||Yu Darvish|
|8/11/2023||Orioles||W 9-2||Home||Luis Castillo||Kyle Gibson|
|8/12/2023||Orioles||-||Home||George Kirby||Cole Irvin|
|8/13/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Kyle Bradish|
|8/14/2023||Royals||-||Away||Logan Gilbert||Brady Singer|
|8/15/2023||Royals||-||Away||Emerson Hancock||Jordan Lyles|
|8/16/2023||Royals||-||Away||Luis Castillo||Alec Marsh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.