Braves vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - August 13
Sunday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (75-41) against the New York Mets (52-65) at Citi Field should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-3 in favor of the Braves. Game time is at 7:10 PM ET on August 13.
The Braves will give the nod to Yonny Chirinos (5-4, 4.83 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Mets will turn to Kodai Senga (8-6, 3.24 ERA).
Braves vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 6-4.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves have two wins against the spread in their last four chances.
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 103 times this season and won 67, or 65%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 61-27 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -135 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 57.4% chance to win.
- No team has scored more than the 678 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves' 3.89 team ERA ranks eighth among all league pitching staffs.
Mets Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Mets have posted a mark of 1-8.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, New York and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Mets have had a spread set in two of their past 10 games, and they have come up short of covering the spread each time.
- The Mets have come away with 11 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 1-15 when favored by +115 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Mets have an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for New York is the No. 22 offense in MLB, scoring 4.3 runs per game (500 total runs).
- The Mets have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.56) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 9||@ Pirates||W 6-5||Max Fried vs Quinn Priester|
|August 10||@ Pirates||L 7-5||Bryce Elder vs Bailey Falter|
|August 11||@ Mets||W 7-0||Charlie Morton vs Tylor Megill|
|August 12||@ Mets||W 21-3||Allan Winans vs Denyi Reyes|
|August 12||@ Mets||W 6-0||Spencer Strider vs José Quintana|
|August 13||@ Mets||-||Yonny Chirinos vs Kodai Senga|
|August 14||Yankees||-||Max Fried vs Clarke Schmidt|
|August 15||Yankees||-||Bryce Elder vs Luis Severino|
|August 16||Yankees||-||Charlie Morton vs Nestor Cortes Jr.|
|August 18||Giants||-||Spencer Strider vs Alex Cobb|
|August 19||Giants||-||Yonny Chirinos vs Logan Webb|
|August 8||Cubs||L 3-2||Carlos Carrasco vs Jameson Taillon|
|August 9||Cubs||W 4-3||David Peterson vs Kyle Hendricks|
|August 11||Braves||L 7-0||Tylor Megill vs Charlie Morton|
|August 12||Braves||L 21-3||Denyi Reyes vs Allan Winans|
|August 12||Braves||L 6-0||José Quintana vs Spencer Strider|
|August 13||Braves||-||Kodai Senga vs Yonny Chirinos|
|August 14||Pirates||-||Carlos Carrasco vs Quinn Priester|
|August 15||Pirates||-||David Peterson vs Bailey Falter|
|August 16||Pirates||-||Tylor Megill vs Johan Oviedo|
|August 17||@ Cardinals||-||José Quintana vs Adam Wainwright|
|August 18||@ Cardinals||-||Kodai Senga vs Steven Matz|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.