Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - August 14
Monday's contest features the Arizona Diamondbacks (59-59) and the Colorado Rockies (45-73) clashing at Coors Field in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Diamondbacks according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET on August 14.
The Diamondbacks will look to Merrill Kelly (9-5) versus the Rockies and Chris Flexen (1-5).
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, August 14, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Diamondbacks 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Under 11.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Diamondbacks have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents are 2-6-2 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Diamondbacks' last 10 games.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 29 out of the 48 games, or 60.4%, in which they've been favored.
- Arizona has entered five games this season favored by -225 or more, and won each of those games.
- The Diamondbacks have a 69.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Arizona has scored 549 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.66 team ERA that ranks 25th across all league pitching staffs.
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have posted a mark of 3-7.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Colorado and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Rockies' ATS record is 1-2-0 over their previous 10 contests (three of those contests had runlines set by sportsbooks).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 103 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (39.8%) in those games.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious two times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +180 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Colorado is the No. 23 offense in baseball, scoring 4.2 runs per game (499 total runs).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.49 ERA this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 8||Dodgers||L 5-4||Brandon Pfaadt vs Julio Urías|
|August 9||Dodgers||L 2-0||Merrill Kelly vs Bobby Miller|
|August 11||Padres||L 10-5||Ryne Nelson vs Blake Snell|
|August 12||Padres||W 3-0||Zac Gallen vs Rich Hill|
|August 13||Padres||W 5-4||Brandon Pfaadt vs Seth Lugo|
|August 14||@ Rockies||-||Merrill Kelly vs Chris Flexen|
|August 15||@ Rockies||-||TBA vs Ty Blach|
|August 16||@ Rockies||-||Ryne Nelson vs Austin Gomber|
|August 17||@ Padres||-||Zac Gallen vs Rich Hill|
|August 18||@ Padres||-||Brandon Pfaadt vs Seth Lugo|
|August 19||@ Padres||-||Merrill Kelly vs Yu Darvish|
|August 9||@ Brewers||L 7-6||Chris Flexen vs Adrian Houser|
|August 10||@ Dodgers||L 2-1||Ty Blach vs Clayton Kershaw|
|August 11||@ Dodgers||L 6-1||Austin Gomber vs Lance Lynn|
|August 12||@ Dodgers||L 4-1||Peter Lambert vs Tony Gonsolin|
|August 13||@ Dodgers||L 8-3||Kyle Freeland vs Julio Urías|
|August 14||Diamondbacks||-||Chris Flexen vs Merrill Kelly|
|August 15||Diamondbacks||-||Ty Blach vs TBA|
|August 16||Diamondbacks||-||Austin Gomber vs Ryne Nelson|
|August 18||White Sox||-||Peter Lambert vs Michael Kopech|
|August 19||White Sox||-||Kyle Freeland vs Jesse Scholtens|
|August 20||White Sox||-||Chris Flexen vs Dylan Cease|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.