How to Watch the Blue Jays vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 18
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays face TJ Friedl and the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park on Friday. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Blue Jays vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
Blue Jays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Blue Jays are 16th in MLB play with 139 total home runs.
- Toronto's .414 slugging percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank sixth in MLB with a .259 batting average.
- Toronto ranks 16th in runs scored with 546 (4.5 per game).
- The Blue Jays are sixth in baseball with a .330 on-base percentage.
- The Blue Jays strike out 8.1 times per game to rank ninth in baseball.
- Toronto's pitching staff ranks fourth in the majors with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Toronto has the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.73).
- Pitchers for the Blue Jays combine for the No. 9-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.243).
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds have hit 141 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Cincinnati ranks 13th in the majors with a .416 team slugging percentage.
- The Reds' .251 batting average ranks 14th in the league this season.
- Cincinnati is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking seventh with 588 total runs this season.
- The Reds have an OBP of .328 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Reds rank 25th in strikeouts per game (9.2) among MLB offenses.
- Cincinnati averages the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the majors this season.
- Cincinnati has pitched to a 4.76 ERA this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.410 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jose Berrios aims for his 10th win when he gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 25th of the season. He is 9-8 with a 3.53 ERA and 132 strikeouts in 140 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the right-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, allowing four earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- Berrios has recorded 12 quality starts this year.
- Berrios is looking to collect his 22nd start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- In four of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- Brett Kennedy will take to the mound for the Reds, his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Friday, when he threw two scoreless innings while allowing one hit to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Blue Jays Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Blue Jays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/11/2023||Cubs||L 6-2||Home||José Berríos||Javier Assad|
|8/12/2023||Cubs||L 5-4||Home||Chris Bassitt||Justin Steele|
|8/13/2023||Cubs||W 11-4||Home||Hyun-Jin Ryu||Jameson Taillon|
|8/15/2023||Phillies||W 2-1||Home||Yusei Kikuchi||Zack Wheeler|
|8/16/2023||Phillies||L 9-4||Home||Kevin Gausman||Aaron Nola|
|8/18/2023||Reds||-||Away||José Berríos||Brett Kennedy|
|8/19/2023||Reds||-||Away||Chris Bassitt||Brandon Williamson|
|8/20/2023||Reds||-||Away||Hyun-Jin Ryu||Hunter Greene|
|8/22/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Yusei Kikuchi||Jack Flaherty|
|8/23/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Kevin Gausman||Dean Kremer|
|8/24/2023||Orioles||-||Away||José Berríos||Kyle Gibson|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/11/2023||Pirates||W 9-2||Away||Andrew Abbott||Johan Oviedo|
|8/13/2023||Pirates||L 4-2||Away||Brandon Williamson||Mitch Keller|
|8/13/2023||Pirates||W 6-5||Away||Luke Weaver||Andre Jackson|
|8/15/2023||Guardians||L 3-0||Home||Graham Ashcraft||Logan Allen|
|8/16/2023||Guardians||W 7-2||Home||Andrew Abbott||Noah Syndergaard|
|8/18/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Brett Kennedy||José Berríos|
|8/19/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Brandon Williamson||Chris Bassitt|
|8/20/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|8/21/2023||Angels||-||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Lucas Giolito|
|8/22/2023||Angels||-||Away||Andrew Abbott||Shohei Ohtani|
|8/23/2023||Angels||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||Reid Detmers|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.