How to Watch the Yankees vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 19
The New York Yankees and Anthony Volpe will hit the field against the Boston Red Sox and Justin Turner at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, with the first pitch at 1:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Yankees vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, August 19, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in baseball with 164 total home runs.
- New York's .400 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Yankees rank 29th in the majors with a .231 batting average.
- New York has the No. 23 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.2 runs per game (517 total runs).
- The Yankees rank 26th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .305.
- The Yankees strike out 8.3 times per game to rank 13th in baseball.
- The pitching staff for New York has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- New York has the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.08).
- Yankees pitchers combine for the No. 10 WHIP in MLB (1.250).
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox have hit 138 homers this season, which ranks 18th in the league.
- Boston ranks seventh in the majors with a .432 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox's .262 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Boston has scored 593 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Red Sox have an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- The Red Sox are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking eighth with an average of 8.2 strikeouts per game.
- Boston averages the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- Boston has the 18th-ranked ERA (4.36) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.308 WHIP this season.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Gerrit Cole makes the start for the Yankees, his 26th of the season. He is 10-3 with a 2.76 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 156 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when he threw six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Cole heads into this game with 18 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Cole will look to pitch five or more innings for his ninth straight appearance. He's averaging 6.2 innings per outing.
- In five of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox's Kutter Crawford (5-6) will make his 16th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 4 2/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- In 15 starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- In 15 starts this season, Crawford has lasted five or more innings eight times, with an average of 3.9 innings per appearance.
- He has made 23 appearances and finished seven of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/13/2023||Marlins||L 8-7||Away||Gerrit Cole||Eury Pérez|
|8/14/2023||Braves||L 11-3||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Max Fried|
|8/15/2023||Braves||L 5-0||Away||Luis Severino||Bryce Elder|
|8/16/2023||Braves||L 2-0||Away||Randy Vasquez||Charlie Morton|
|8/18/2023||Red Sox||L 8-3||Home||Jhony Brito||Brayan Bello|
|8/19/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kutter Crawford|
|8/20/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Nick Pivetta|
|8/22/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Carlos Rodón||Josiah Gray|
|8/23/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Luis Severino||MacKenzie Gore|
|8/24/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Randy Vasquez||Patrick Corbin|
|8/25/2023||Rays||-||Away||Gerrit Cole||Zach Eflin|
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/13/2023||Tigers||W 6-3||Home||Kutter Crawford||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|8/15/2023||Nationals||W 5-4||Away||Nick Pivetta||Josiah Gray|
|8/16/2023||Nationals||L 6-2||Away||James Paxton||MacKenzie Gore|
|8/17/2023||Nationals||L 10-7||Away||Chris Sale||Patrick Corbin|
|8/18/2023||Yankees||W 8-3||Away||Brayan Bello||Jhony Brito|
|8/19/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Kutter Crawford||Gerrit Cole|
|8/20/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Nick Pivetta||Clarke Schmidt|
|8/21/2023||Astros||-||Away||James Paxton||Jose Urquidy|
|8/22/2023||Astros||-||Away||Chris Sale||Cristian Javier|
|8/23/2023||Astros||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Justin Verlander|
|8/24/2023||Astros||-||Away||Kutter Crawford||J.P. France|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.