How to Watch the Mariners vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 21
Touki Toussaint gets the nod on the mound for the Chicago White Sox in the first of a three-game series against the Seattle Mariners and Julio Rodriguez on Monday at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Mariners vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, August 21, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 12th in baseball with 155 total home runs.
- Seattle ranks 16th in baseball, slugging .410.
- The Mariners' .241 batting average ranks 20th in MLB.
- Seattle is the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.7 runs per game (578 total).
- The Mariners rank 15th in MLB with a .320 on-base percentage.
- Mariners batters strike out 10 times per game, the 29th-most in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Seattle has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in the majors.
- Seattle's 3.73 team ERA ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Mariners combine for the No. 1-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.178).
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 21st in Major League Baseball with 135 home runs.
- Chicago is 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
- The White Sox's .238 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- Chicago has scored 514 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The White Sox have an OBP of just .295 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 17th in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
- Chicago strikes out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- Chicago pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.73 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.399 WHIP this season.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- Luis Castillo (9-7 with a 3.29 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 150 1/3 innings pitched) aims for his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Mariners, his 26th of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the Kansas City Royals, when he went seven innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- Castillo is trying to collect his 14th quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Castillo will look to build on a 26-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging six frames per appearance).
- In seven of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Toussaint (1-5) for his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw four innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Toussaint has not earned a quality start in eight starts this season.
- Toussaint has started eight games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings six times. He averages 4.2 innings per appearance.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 12 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/16/2023||Royals||W 6-5||Away||Luis Castillo||James McArthur|
|8/17/2023||Royals||W 6-4||Away||George Kirby||Angel Zerpa|
|8/18/2023||Astros||W 2-0||Away||Bryce Miller||J.P. France|
|8/19/2023||Astros||W 10-3||Away||Logan Gilbert||Framber Valdez|
|8/20/2023||Astros||W 7-6||Away||Emerson Hancock||Hunter Brown|
|8/21/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Luis Castillo||Touki Toussaint|
|8/22/2023||White Sox||-||Away||George Kirby||Mike Clevinger|
|8/23/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Bryce Miller||Michael Kopech|
|8/25/2023||Royals||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||Brady Singer|
|8/26/2023||Royals||-||Home||Emerson Hancock||Jordan Lyles|
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/15/2023||Cubs||W 5-3||Away||Touki Toussaint||Kyle Hendricks|
|8/16/2023||Cubs||L 4-3||Away||Mike Clevinger||Javier Assad|
|8/18/2023||Rockies||L 14-1||Away||Michael Kopech||Peter Lambert|
|8/19/2023||Rockies||L 11-5||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Kyle Freeland|
|8/20/2023||Rockies||W 10-5||Away||Dylan Cease||Chris Flexen|
|8/21/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Touki Toussaint||Luis Castillo|
|8/22/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Mike Clevinger||George Kirby|
|8/23/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Bryce Miller|
|8/24/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Jesse Scholtens||Ken Waldichuk|
|8/25/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Dylan Cease||JP Sears|
|8/26/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Touki Toussaint||Paul Blackburn|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.