How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 24
Christian Walker and the Arizona Diamondbacks head into the first of a four-game series against Elly De La Cruz and the Cincinnati Reds at Chase Field, Thursday at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Diamondbacks vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks are 19th in baseball with 140 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona ranks 11th in baseball with a .419 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks are 10th in MLB with a .254 batting average.
- Arizona ranks 13th in runs scored with 597 (4.7 per game).
- The Diamondbacks' .323 on-base percentage ranks 13th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks hitters strike out 7.8 times per game, the third-fewest strikeouts in baseball.
- Arizona's pitching staff ranks 21st in the majors with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Arizona has the 22nd-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.58).
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.337).
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds have hit 148 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Cincinnati ranks 14th in the majors with a .415 team slugging percentage.
- The Reds' .250 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Cincinnati has scored 615 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Reds are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .327.
- The Reds rank 25th with an average of 9.3 strikeouts per game.
- Cincinnati strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 19th in MLB.
- Cincinnati has the 25th-ranked ERA (4.72) in the majors this season.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.406 WHIP this season, 24th in the majors.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- Merrill Kelly (10-5 with a 3.27 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 129 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 23rd of the season.
- The righty last appeared on Saturday against the San Diego Padres, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Kelly is trying to record his 15th quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Kelly will try to build upon a 22-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.9 innings per appearance).
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in two of his 22 appearances this season.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- Brandon Williamson (4-3) will take the mound for the Reds, his 18th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- He has earned a quality start four times in 17 starts this season.
- Williamson has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has one appearance with no earned runs allowed in 17 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/18/2023||Padres||L 4-0||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Seth Lugo|
|8/19/2023||Padres||W 6-4||Away||Merrill Kelly||Matt Waldron|
|8/19/2023||Padres||W 8-1||Away||Scott McGough||Yu Darvish|
|8/21/2023||Rangers||W 4-3||Home||Joe Mantiply||Jordan Montgomery|
|8/22/2023||Rangers||W 6-3||Home||Zac Gallen||Jon Gray|
|8/24/2023||Reds||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Brandon Williamson|
|8/25/2023||Reds||-||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Brett Kennedy|
|8/26/2023||Reds||-||Home||Zach Davies||Hunter Greene|
|8/27/2023||Reds||-||Home||Slade Cecconi||Graham Ashcraft|
|8/28/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Zac Gallen||Bobby Miller|
|8/29/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Merrill Kelly||Clayton Kershaw|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/19/2023||Blue Jays||L 4-3||Home||Brandon Williamson||Chris Bassitt|
|8/20/2023||Blue Jays||L 10-3||Home||Hunter Greene||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|8/22/2023||Angels||W 4-3||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Lucas Giolito|
|8/23/2023||Angels||W 9-4||Away||Andrew Abbott||-|
|8/23/2023||Angels||W 7-3||Away||Lyon Richardson||Reid Detmers|
|8/24/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||Merrill Kelly|
|8/25/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Brett Kennedy||Brandon Pfaadt|
|8/26/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Hunter Greene||Zach Davies|
|8/27/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Slade Cecconi|
|8/29/2023||Giants||-||Away||Brandon Williamson||Alex Cobb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.