Mariners vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - August 25
Friday's game at T-Mobile Park has the Seattle Mariners (71-56) squaring off against the Kansas City Royals (41-88) at 10:10 PM (on August 25). Our computer prediction projects a 5-3 victory for the Mariners, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Mariners will look to Bryce Miller (8-4) versus the Royals and Brady Singer (8-9).
Mariners vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, August 25, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Mariners 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Mariners Performance Insights
- The Mariners have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have won five of those contests.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in its last 10 games with a total.
- In their last game with a spread, the Mariners failed to cover.
- The Mariners have won 47, or 56.6%, of the 83 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Seattle has a record of 6-2 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 71.4% chance to win.
- Seattle has scored the 11th-most runs in the majors this season with 602 (4.7 per game).
- The Mariners have the top team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.71).
Royals Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 2-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, Kansas City and its foes are 7-3-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The previous 10 Royals matchups have not had a runline posted by oddsmakers.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 113 games this year and have walked away with the win 36 times (31.9%) in those games.
- This season, Kansas City has come away with a win six times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +190 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 34.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Kansas City scores the fourth-fewest runs in baseball (517 total, four per game).
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.08 ERA this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 19||@ Astros||W 10-3||Logan Gilbert vs Framber Valdez|
|August 20||@ Astros||W 7-6||Emerson Hancock vs Hunter Brown|
|August 21||@ White Sox||W 14-2||Luis Castillo vs Touki Toussaint|
|August 22||@ White Sox||W 6-3||Bryan Woo vs Mike Clevinger|
|August 23||@ White Sox||L 5-4||George Kirby vs Michael Kopech|
|August 25||Royals||-||Bryce Miller vs Brady Singer|
|August 26||Royals||-||Logan Gilbert vs Jordan Lyles|
|August 27||Royals||-||Luis Castillo vs TBA|
|August 28||Athletics||-||Bryan Woo vs Luis Medina|
|August 29||Athletics||-||George Kirby vs Ken Waldichuk|
|August 30||Athletics||-||Bryce Miller vs Zach Neal|
|August 19||@ Cubs||L 6-4||Brady Singer vs Justin Steele|
|August 20||@ Cubs||L 4-3||Jordan Lyles vs Kyle Hendricks|
|August 21||@ Athletics||L 6-4||Tucker Davidson vs Paul Blackburn|
|August 22||@ Athletics||L 5-4||Angel Zerpa vs Dany Jimenez|
|August 23||@ Athletics||W 4-0||Cole Ragans vs Adrian Martinez|
|August 25||@ Mariners||-||Brady Singer vs Bryce Miller|
|August 26||@ Mariners||-||Jordan Lyles vs Logan Gilbert|
|August 27||@ Mariners||-||TBA vs Luis Castillo|
|August 28||Pirates||-||TBA vs Johan Oviedo|
|August 29||Pirates||-||Cole Ragans vs Luis Ortiz|
|August 30||Pirates||-||Brady Singer vs Mitch Keller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.