Braves vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - August 26
Saturday's game between the Atlanta Braves (83-44) and the San Francisco Giants (66-62) at Oracle Park has a projected final score of 5-4 based on our computer prediction, with the Braves coming out on top. Game time is at 4:05 PM on August 26.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Max Fried (4-1) to the mound, while Ryan Walker (4-2) will get the nod for the Giants.
Braves vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 5, Giants 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and won eight of those contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 114 times and won 75, or 65.8%, of those games.
- This season Atlanta has won 43 of its 61 games, or 70.5%, when favored by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta leads MLB with 734 runs scored this season.
- The Braves' 3.80 team ERA ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
Giants Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have posted a mark of 2-6.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, San Francisco and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants' previous 10 matchups have not had a spread set by sportsbooks.
- The Giants have won in 26, or 48.1%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, San Francisco has come away with a win three times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Giants have a 40.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (551 total), San Francisco is the 22nd-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.00 ERA this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 20||Giants||L 4-3||Max Fried vs Jakob Junis|
|August 21||Mets||L 10-4||Allan Winans vs David Peterson|
|August 22||Mets||W 3-2||Bryce Elder vs Tylor Megill|
|August 23||Mets||W 7-0||Charlie Morton vs José Quintana|
|August 25||@ Giants||W 5-1||Spencer Strider vs Logan Webb|
|August 26||@ Giants||-||Max Fried vs Ryan Walker|
|August 27||@ Giants||-||Bryce Elder vs TBA|
|August 28||@ Rockies||-||Bryce Elder vs Austin Gomber|
|August 29||@ Rockies||-||Charlie Morton vs Peter Lambert|
|August 30||@ Rockies||-||Spencer Strider vs Kyle Freeland|
|August 31||@ Dodgers||-||Max Fried vs Julio Urías|
|August 20||@ Braves||W 4-3||Jakob Junis vs Max Fried|
|August 21||@ Phillies||L 10-4||Scott Alexander vs Aaron Nola|
|August 22||@ Phillies||L 4-3||Kyle Harrison vs Taijuan Walker|
|August 23||@ Phillies||W 8-6||Alex Cobb vs Michael Lorenzen|
|August 25||Braves||L 5-1||Logan Webb vs Spencer Strider|
|August 26||Braves||-||Ryan Walker vs Max Fried|
|August 27||Braves||-||TBA vs Bryce Elder|
|August 28||Reds||-||TBA vs Andrew Abbott|
|August 29||Reds||-||Alex Cobb vs Brandon Williamson|
|August 30||Reds||-||Logan Webb vs Hunter Greene|
|August 31||@ Padres||-||TBA vs Yu Darvish|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.