How to Watch the Phillies vs. Cardinals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 26
Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals head into a matchup with Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Phillies vs. Cardinals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, August 26, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Phillies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Phillies average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 158 total home runs.
- Philadelphia is seventh in MLB, slugging .431.
- The Phillies have the sixth-best batting average in the league (.259).
- Philadelphia ranks 12th in runs scored with 609 (4.8 per game).
- The Phillies rank eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .326.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 times per game to rank 23rd in the majors.
- Philadelphia's pitching staff ranks 11th in the majors with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Philadelphia's 3.99 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers combine for the No. 9 WHIP in baseball (1.244).
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals' 175 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- St. Louis is eighth in MLB with a .430 slugging percentage this season.
- The Cardinals' .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- St. Louis has scored 588 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have an on-base percentage of .331 this season, which ranks fourth in the league.
- The Cardinals rank 10th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.2 whiffs per contest.
- St. Louis strikes out just eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- St. Louis has the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.66) in the majors this season.
- The Cardinals have a combined 1.442 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zack Wheeler aims for his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Phillies, his 26th of the season. He is 9-6 with a 3.64 ERA and 165 strikeouts in 151 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Sunday against the Washington Nationals, when he went seven innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Wheeler has 16 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Wheeler is looking for his 14th straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages six frames per appearance on the hill.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in four of his 25 outings this season.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals' Dakota Hudson (5-0) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- In five starts this season, he's earned two quality starts.
- Hudson has four starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has made 11 appearances and finished four of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Phillies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/20/2023||Nationals||L 4-3||Away||Zack Wheeler||Trevor Williams|
|8/21/2023||Giants||W 10-4||Home||Aaron Nola||Scott Alexander|
|8/22/2023||Giants||W 4-3||Home||Taijuan Walker||Kyle Harrison|
|8/23/2023||Giants||L 8-6||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Alex Cobb|
|8/25/2023||Cardinals||W 7-2||Home||Cristopher Sanchez||Miles Mikolas|
|8/26/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Zack Wheeler||Dakota Hudson|
|8/27/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Aaron Nola||Drew Rom|
|8/28/2023||Angels||-||Home||Taijuan Walker||Lucas Giolito|
|8/29/2023||Angels||-||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Tyler Anderson|
|8/30/2023||Angels||-||Home||Cristopher Sanchez||Reid Detmers|
|9/1/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Zack Wheeler||Freddy Peralta|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/20/2023||Mets||W 7-3||Home||Dakota Hudson||Carlos Carrasco|
|8/21/2023||Pirates||L 11-1||Away||Drew Rom||Thomas Hatch|
|8/22/2023||Pirates||L 6-3||Away||Adam Wainwright||Johan Oviedo|
|8/23/2023||Pirates||W 6-4||Away||Zack Thompson||Luis Ortiz|
|8/25/2023||Phillies||L 7-2||Away||Miles Mikolas||Cristopher Sanchez|
|8/26/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Dakota Hudson||Zack Wheeler|
|8/27/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Drew Rom||Aaron Nola|
|8/28/2023||Padres||-||Home||Adam Wainwright||Blake Snell|
|8/29/2023||Padres||-||Home||Zack Thompson||Seth Lugo|
|8/30/2023||Padres||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Yu Darvish|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.