How to Watch the Rangers vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for August 26
The Minnesota Twins and Royce Lewis take the field against Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers on Saturday, in the third game of a four-game series at Target Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, August 26, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers are sixth in baseball with 178 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Texas ranks second in MLB, slugging .458.
- The Rangers have the second-best batting average in the league (.269).
- Texas scores the second-most runs in baseball (715 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Rangers are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- The Rangers' 8.7 strikeouts per game rank 16th in MLB.
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Texas' pitching staff ranks 24th in the majors.
- Texas has the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.12).
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 6 WHIP in baseball (1.236).
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins have hit 180 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the league.
- Fueled by 415 extra-base hits, Minnesota ranks 10th in MLB with a .422 slugging percentage this season.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .240 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- Minnesota ranks 15th in the majors with 580 total runs scored this season.
- The Twins have an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Twins rank last in strikeouts per game (10.3) among MLB offenses.
- Minnesota strikes out 9.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has the seventh-best ERA (3.91) in the majors this season.
- Twins pitchers have a 1.208 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Max Scherzer (12-5 with a 3.77 ERA and 151 strikeouts in 131 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rangers, his 24th of the season.
- The righty last appeared on Sunday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he went 3 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up three hits.
- Scherzer has 12 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Scherzer enters this matchup with 19 outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- In five of his 23 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Joe Ryan (9-8) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, Aug. 2, when he threw four innings, giving up seven earned runs while allowing nine hits against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- In 22 starts this season, he's earned 12 quality starts.
- Ryan has started 22 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 17 times. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance.
- In 22 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/20/2023||Brewers||L 6-2||Home||Max Scherzer||Adrian Houser|
|8/21/2023||Diamondbacks||L 4-3||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Joe Mantiply|
|8/22/2023||Diamondbacks||L 6-3||Away||Jon Gray||Zac Gallen|
|8/24/2023||Twins||L 7-5||Away||Andrew Heaney||Pablo Lopez|
|8/25/2023||Twins||L 12-2||Away||Dane Dunning||Sonny Gray|
|8/26/2023||Twins||-||Away||Max Scherzer||Joe Ryan|
|8/27/2023||Twins||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Bailey Ober|
|8/28/2023||Mets||-||Away||Jon Gray||Tylor Megill|
|8/29/2023||Mets||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||José Quintana|
|8/30/2023||Mets||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Kodai Senga|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/20/2023||Pirates||W 2-0||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Ryan Borucki|
|8/22/2023||Brewers||L 7-3||Away||Bailey Ober||Wade Miley|
|8/23/2023||Brewers||L 8-7||Away||Kenta Maeda||Corbin Burnes|
|8/24/2023||Rangers||W 7-5||Home||Pablo Lopez||Andrew Heaney|
|8/25/2023||Rangers||W 12-2||Home||Sonny Gray||Dane Dunning|
|8/26/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Max Scherzer|
|8/27/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Bailey Ober||Jordan Montgomery|
|8/28/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Kenta Maeda||Xzavion Curry|
|8/29/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Gavin Williams|
|8/30/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Tanner Bibee|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.